- Work with your children to find a favourite photo (black and white works well with this, but colour is ok too.)
- Take a piece of origami paper, coloured to suit and and cut a rough circle out of the middle. Don't make it too large or the photo you put behind it won't fill the space. I made my circle free hand, and slightly off centre, but if you're not confident, then trace around a cup with a white pencil to make the shape first.
- Slip the photo behind the circle and move it around until you get a nice fit, the carefully mark onto the photo where you need to trim it off.
- Attach a flower to one corner of the origami square. You can use any flower taken from wrapping paper or a magazine, or use a special scrapbooking embellishments or fabric flower. I used a poppy cut out of the free Poppy Pearl printpaper package which goes out later this week with the subscription-newsletter.
- Stick another full piece of origami paper on the back.
- Write or stick a message of love on the back.
Voila, a pretty and perfect way to say we're thinking of you. You can also use this idea for Valentines or as thank-you cards. So go on... send some love.
PS - there's lots more ideas in our DIY printable stationary over on the website; be sure to have a look! x