It's so simple even the kids can do it, and I don't really need to tell you how it's done, but for the sake of tutorial-convention, here goes:
What you'll need:
- Gingerbread biscuits (angelic icing faces optional),
- Paper doilies (sized to suit).
Here's what to do:
- Cut your doilies in half,
- Lay one semi-circle under each angel biscuit,
- Serve on a coloured plate to suit your occasion,
The same edible craft could also be used to make keepsakes (simply stick the wings onto the back of the biscuit with icing and pop in a cellophane bag) or on plates for a fairy party.
Christmas is almost here - woo hoo - can't wait!
Enjoy the last of 2012.