- I selected one good quality rubber stamp which read "friendship comes from the heart."
- Then I selected some cheap dollar-store foam stamps.
- On a piece of practice waste paper I designed a sort of square pattern around the main quote.
- When I was confident with the layout, I laid a piece of lined writing paper under a piece of tracing paper, and used the lines as a guide to arrange the stamps, I recreated the desired pattern of stamps.
- I left this to dry overnight for good measure, then used markers to trace the words and hearts.
- Behind the tracing paper I laid a white rose-patterned doily on top of pink card.
- On top of the tracing paper I used some sticky-backed ribbon and a butterfly sticker.
- Then placed the whole thing into a deliberately ornate and super feminine frame.
It's in the girls' shared bedroom and they love it; pink and blue are their favourite colours, and they love that it's "so pretty."
Not long to go now until V-Day - but there's still time to make something beautiful - so go on; get crafty!